The milanesa is an italian dish also common in South American countries. The milanesa consists of a thin slice of beef or chicken, each slice is dipped into beaten eggs, seasoned with salt, parsley and garlic and then coated with bread crumbs and fried in oil.
This is my gluten-free version, perfect for a sunday lunch or a lunch/dinner with friends.
- 1 aubergine – sliced
- 2 chicken breasts – cut in small steaks
- gluten-free flour
- corn flour for breading
- 2 eggs beaten
- salt, pepper, coriander, garlic, paprika, oregano
- 1 beef tomatoes
- gluten-free pasta
- olive oil
1. Season the aubergine with salt and the chicken with salt, garlic, coriander and paprika.
2. Coat the aubergine and the chicken steaks with flour, then dip in the egg and coat with corn flour with oregano and fry them in hot oil.
3. Meanwhile cook the pasta and then prepare the sauce. Put the tomato, cut in small pieces, in a pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and cook until it’s smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the pasta to the sauce and finished with oregano and parmesan.
This Gluten Free Breaded Chicken steaks and Aubergine can also be served as a snack for a picnic or a party or in a sandwich. Hope you all enjoy.